Audio: Mandarin Chinese
Written: Chinese, Pinyin, English
Only Mom is the Best in the World
Produced by the Shanghai Children's Publishing
House, this fantastic CD consists of 22 of the most popular Chinese
children's songs --songs that have been sung by generations of Chinese
children. To help you sing along, a set of lyrics written in Chinese,
Pinyin, and English is included.
- Mothers are the Same All Over the World
- School Boy
- Looking for Friends
- Pulling the Turnip
- Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star
- Only Mom is the Best in the World
- Sweet Little Bunny
- Little Mouse
- Little Swallow
- Two Tigers
- Clay Doll
- Doll and Little Bear Dancing
- Grandpa Makes Mooncakes for me
- Mother's Kiss
- It's A Small World After All
- Little Piggy Brother
- Happy Birthday!
- Song of Selling Newspapers
- Little Driver
- One Penny
- Where is Spring?
- Happy New Year!